Happy Valentines Day!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day! Even though we're not big on celebrating, I have to make cards! I don't need a reason to make extra cards! This one is for Scrapstreet February issue, which if you are looking for some inspiration for last minute Valentine cards you should go check it out!

Supplies: "first blush" collaboration kit from Prima Hybrid; Stamp: Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms;

Loving Kim's stamps! Still can't believe that's her handwriting!!! She's so talented. Saw her at CHA and got my hugs in *smile*, can't tell you how proud I am of her for following her dreams. Imagine having you're own stamp line? Too cool!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day!


I still have lots of projects to share!

More soon!

Di

2 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

That is beautiful!!

Happy Heart Day!!

Jolene February 14, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day, dahling! xo

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com