Ready? Set? Create!!!!

Friday, February 8, 2008

---------------------------------------------------

Edit: ALL GONE! Thanks everyone! Check back next week for Friday Freebie!

---------------------------------------------------

Its Friday Freebie time!!! Loving this feature on the blog! The February/March issue of Ready Set Create ezine is available for viewing, and Jen the editor/owner has graciously allowed me several copies to give away as RAKS here on my blog! If you've never seen this ezine believe me it's great! It's subscriber only so the only way you'll get a copy is by paying or being one of the lucky RAK winners! If you'd like to receive a copy of the ezine, be one of the first 10 people to EMAIL ME and I'll send the links right out to you! (ezine is in PDF format so you'll need adobe reader to view it, which is free from adobe)




I've been getting published in this ezine since back in 2006, seems ages ago now, but every other month I submit to Jen and we send emails back and forth. I've got a lot of work to pool from and as she accepts paper, digital, hybrid and altered well that's me! This is one of my digital layouts in the latest edition for heartwarming layouts.


This is a favorite layout of mine, and funny how this features a digital kit by Doris Castle who I work with now at Prima Hybrid! Funny how things work out huh?

Anyway make sure you get your emails in soon!

Busy with CHA prep, more soon!

Di

2 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

You are so nice!!! And that is an awesome LO!!!

Lisamariemlt February 10, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

Thanks so much
being able to receive it was great
was it in it is amazing
lots to see
I'm blown away by the creativity

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com