love notes

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Posting this early as I have lots to do today, and not much time to do it i. Because... I'm going snowboarding later today! Well tonight would be more accurate. Rented my gear from Chicks last night, sorted out my gear and ready to go later. Wish me luck? Only been skiing twice before and never been boarding, should be fun (and cold).


Last year I did a project called love letters which was pretty popular, so I did another take, same kind of project with different product. I love these little booklets made of envelopes! So cute, and they really don't take much time if you embellish simply (simply is NOT sitting and sewing your Heidi Swapp Ghost alpha's on!). One of my favorite projects from 2007. I called this one "love notes" as I really wanted to use this music note paper from one heart... one mind.





Patterned Papers, rub-ons, acrylic heart, ribbon all by one heart... one mind; Around the Block ink; Heidi Swapp ghost alpha;

Just to save people looking, here are the instructions to make your own love notes book. Any questions, pop them in the comments and I'll update the thread.


More projects coming soon!

Di

7 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon February 7, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

That is totally cute! I have some old sheet music, my Mom always used to play the piano. When I get a scanner I would love to scan it for a layout about her. I love the look of music :)

Thanks for sharing the great project!

Jolene February 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Di, this book rocks! Love the music paper and that the album is made from envies. Great job!

Jackie Plank February 7, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

This is simply amazing, I just have to make one. Thanks for the inspiration and instructions.

Unknown February 7, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Fantastic, I have to make one !
Thanks so much for the inspiration !

Melinda February 7, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

How fun! I'll have to give it a try!

Lynn Anne February 8, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

Just lovely!!

If I make one for myself will love letters start finding their way to me so I can stick them in?? ;)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com