Scrapstreet January pubs

Saturday, February 2, 2008


January is almost over and so I get to share my projects in the Scrapstreet January ezine. The issue as usal was packed with inspirational projects. First up is a paper layout, featuring River. Love my brown eyed girl, and I love these pet papers from Around the Block.

Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Brads: Around the block; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths;

The cards column this month was all about good luck, and encouragement cards. This is one I've shared before on the blog, but it fit the call so well, and I do love it.

Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: SEI; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths; Ribbon: Maya road


Next up is another card. I think a lot of people we're a little stumped at the term 'encouragement card' but really there are a lot of terms to choose from! I'd had this "believe" tag in my stash for the longest time, and it fit perfect for this call. And teamed with the Boxer polka dot papers, just perfect!

Cardstock: Worldwin; Papers: Boxer; Ribbon: Boxer; Tag: Colorbok; Rub-ons: MM; Flower: Prima; Brad: Boxer;

I seem to be in this color combination phase of black, white, red and pale blue. There is a Prima Hybrid kit in these colors I seem to be completely drawn to also. Does everyone else go through these phases? And this black and white polka dot paper will ALWAYS be a favorite of mine.

Anyway don't forget the Scrapstreet February issue just went up yesterday with lots of love/valentine theme ideas! I'll be sharing a couple of things from the ezine soon to tempt you over! Also remember scrapstreet is looking for submissions for the April ezine! For all the card people on the blog the calls for card column are:
Cards—Showers and invitations go hand in hand for April. We want to see your unique way of inviting your guests to your event!
So pop over, take a look and submit! Who knows I could see YOU in the next issue!

More soon!

Di

1 comments:

Lynn Anne February 4, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Thanks for the April call info...the one I submitted for March was my first Scrapstreet submission in a while, I need to get back in the habit!

BlogMe

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com