Stamping Saturday

Saturday, February 23, 2008

When I was asked to do projects for the Boxer booth at CHA Angie sent me this wedding stamp set, which I absolutely adore! Can't show you the set yet, or link you up as it's not on the site yet, but rest assured you'll be seeing more with this stamp set in the future!

Love the bride and groom, and the "just married" sentiment. In fact I'm loving the whole new range of Boxer sentiment stamps (don't worry I'll link you all up as soon as they go live on the website). Naturally bride and groom, goes so well with the classic black and white, in this first card

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Ink: Clearsnap; All other supplies by Boxer Scapbooks


For some reason I am loving the lilacs and purples lately. But mostly it's all about the stamping, can't seem to get enough. Hence I called today stamping Saturday, thinking it may be a regular feature on the blog... who knows?

Supplies: Cardsotck: DCWV; All other supplies by Boxer scrapbooks;

Naturally the problem with getting more stamps is that I'm finding I use certain sets more than others. Like my "Studio G" sets from Michaels don't hardly get a look in now. Like I keep saying I need to have a good complete clear out in my scraproom as soon as I've finished my current deadline projects. *sigh*

more soon

Di

4 comments:

Angie C February 23, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Both are lovely - I adore lilacs and purples and there is just something about black and white that makes it so sophisticated looking

Beverley Todd February 23, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Fab cards! Love those stamps. You have an award - come collect it here: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/
2008/02/gotta-love-that-man.html

Trish February 24, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I absolutely love your work and your blog!! There's so much that I haven't gotten to check out but I will be back :) have a great day!

Anonymous,  February 24, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Beautiful cards as usual Di!! I really love the black one and of course the stamp.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com