special delivery ...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just been browsing through my computer files lately and came across this card that I don't think I've shared...

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Rub-ons: Unknown (I'll look later and update); Paper & sticker strips: Imagination Project; Flower: Prima; Gem: Misc;

Renee tagged me last week (slowly going through emails, working backwards) with this blog meme:

You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

So here goes:

A - Angela is my middle name (kinda cheating but I have 2 A's to do!).
N - Never caught up on deadlines, accepting that now. It's a continuous cycle.
G - Guitar Goddess on Rock Band! Ok not really, but we just stepped up to 'hard' mode and I've not thrown the thing out the house yet!
E - Energetic. Once I'm awake then I'm on the go. I'd rather be DOING stuff than sitting down doing nothing. I find it tough to just sit and relax, I'd rather do yoga.
L - Laughter is so important to me. One the reasons I love Bob is because he makes me laugh my butt off!
A - Artistic. I love doing artistic stuff. Whether that's scrapbooking, cardmaking, beading, painting or cooking. Just something about creating makes me happy.

I'm supposed to tag people so if you're reading this consider yourself TAGGED. I know I'm supposed to do the "I tag you, and you, and you" but right now I'm busy working on deadlines (see N) and every second counts!

More soon!

Di

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson February 25, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

This is a really stunning card Di.Love how simple it is yet stands out. Would be great for sympathy cards I struggle with them & babies!

I check your blog every morning but haven't been able to comment for ages. I keep getting emails telling me could not deliver my messages. I have the problem with a few blogs too, damn annoying.
I leave a comment most days hoping one will eventually get through. This morning it worked on someone elses blog I've had the problem with (shes typepad) so though go on give it a go!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com