Monday Musings

Monday, February 25, 2008

Late updating the blog today, just feeling a case of the Monday blahs. My friend Nancy called me this morning to tell me her Lupus is in a HUGE flare up right now, and she's having so many health issues so if you could all keep her in your thoughts I'd appreciate it!


Blog Candy winner from Friday: Cathy M, who said:
Your card is just so pretty. Wow count me in on this sweet candy. The page clips are awesome and they would be so cute on cards or a scrapbook page. Thanks for a chance

Cathy email me your address so I can mail the goodies to you!

Don't forget to check back each Friday for more blog candy. With that I'm gonna go do the dishes and maybe scrap some this afternoon. Lots to do and the day is half over already!

hugs

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com