thoughts on Thursday

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Having one of "those" days today. A morning full of bad drivers out to run me off the road, and stores not opening when they are supposed to. Stuff that throws my routine right out the window. Supposed to pick up things for dinner party tonight and the store which is supposed to open at 10am... isn't. So quick message to Bob to tell him to pick stuff up. Seriously, I'm on a schedule world, can you keep up!

Anyway, here is a card I made a few months back and haven't shared yet (I forget what I share on here and what I don't! *sigh*). I think this was in the height of my bling and scallop phase, oh and the matching envelopes! But that's pretty much standard now.

All supplies are by one heart... one mind, except the bling flower which is from my stash, think that's by Westrim Crafts

I love the sassy line by one heart... one mind. Such fun colors, and I know I've probably said this before but if you haven't tried the one heart... one mind rub-ons you MUST! They go on like BUTTAH! Hands down the best I've used, and I'm not just saying that cos I'm on their DT. Seriously I wish they'd do LOTS more!

More creations soon

Di

2 comments:

Nancywithajones February 21, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

awesome card my friend this is one of my favorite lines from ohom

Angie C February 25, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

Oooh, such scrummy papers you've used - lovely card too

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com