Card Sketch March #2

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here it is again, another Wednesday... another sketch! As usual the digital template is available in my store for a limited time, so snag it while you can!


This one was easy for me, because I created the card first then did the sketch around it. Sometimes it works that way. This card was actually done a while back and saved while I worked on other projects. I bought these epoxy stickers at Michaels a while back and was looking for projects to use them on.

"thanks" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; paper: Luxe; Alpha stickers: American Crafts; Epoxy stickers: Horizon; Ink: Around the Block;



"Congratulations" card by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: Die Cuts With a View premade Card, Making Memories 5th Ave. Sophia papers and velvet rick rack, Doodlebug paper frills, Colorbox chalk ink, Kolette Hall stamp



"Thank You" card by Linda Flinders



"S'up" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey; Transparency: Hambly; Metallic Sticker Strip: Creative Memories; Letters: American Crafts



"Flower" hybrid card by Cindy Gilchrist
Supplies: Digtial Papers and Flower Embellishment: The Sweet Life by Gina Miller (@ PrimaHybrid.com), DCWV Cardstock, Black Floss, Prima Jewel, Colorbox Chalk Ink.



"hi" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Sassafrass lass Serendipity pps, AC stickers



"Always" card by Susie Blackwell
Supplies: Basic Grey Mellow PP Ripe & Cultured; Basic Grey Mellow Ribbon; Papermania CS; Papermania Flower brads - Brights; Basic Grey/ K&co Motifica Rub-ons; Colorbox Queue Chalk Ink in Dark Brown and Tangerine



"Happy Birthday" card by Natalie Dever
Supplies: Cardstock: Hobby Lobby; Patterned Paper: Cherry Arte; Tag: Cherry Arte; Chipboard: Paper studio; Stamps: Papertrey Ink; Ink: Versafine;



"thanks" card by Kristin Shulz
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, Dreamstreet patterned paper, Pebbles I Kandee dots, Crate Rub on sentiments



"enjoy" card by Kim Hughes
Supplies: PP; Basic Grey, Punch; EK Success, Stamp; Cornish Heritage Farms. Ink; Stazon, Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas



"best wishes" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Dreamstreet Patterned Papers, Papermania brads, Fancypants RicRac, Kim Hughes stamp (from CHF)



"hugs & snugs" card by Jackie Wilkins
Supplies: Papers by Blonde Moments, called Friends Junction; sizzix squares texture plate to emboss the front paper section; Word stamp is also by Blonde Moments; Buttons and emboirdery thread



"In my thoughts" card by Raechelle Bellus
Supplies: cs: Bazzill and Ki die cut; journaling card: Fancu Pants Desgins; journaling spot: Elles studio; ric rac; buttons: Basic Grey and Autumn Leaves; ink: VersaMagic



"happy birthday" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: PP by K and Co, Stamp by Whispers, Ribbon by American Crafts



"Acceptance" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Luxury Stack paper, Making memoires ribbon and unknown make of ric-rac, Quickutx Studio skinni-mini die-cuts, HOTP bloom and brad, Kaiser Scrapbooks pearl gemstones.



As usual hook me up in the comments if you do the sketch and I'll come check it out! Little bit behind on comments, hoping to catch up this week!

Hugs

Di

7 comments:

Nick March 12, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Can't believe I'm first!!!
Thanks for another great template Di, mines on my blog
http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/

Fab March 12, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

I lovely card for my expat lovely...I hope you don't miss London too much Di ! LOL

Lovely sketch and I just pulled these papers from Creative Imaginations with a London/British theme here's my LONDON CARD

Anonymous,  March 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Lovely cards, and some of the papers are simply terrific on their own. :)
Thanks so much for the template and best wishes. :O)

Beverley Todd March 13, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

DOH! Forgot to e-mail my DT card on time. It's on my blog here: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/
2008/03/missed-deadline.html

Looby March 13, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

another wonderful sketch! Mine's here:

http://scraphappylou.blogspot.com/2008/03/di-hickman-march-2.html

Lou x

Liz March 14, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

I love this sketch Di and the cards are all brilliant! You can find mine here.....

http://the-crimson-moon.blogspot.com/2008/03/di-hickmans-card-sketch-march-2.html

Unknown March 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

A great sketch Di.
Mines here
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/03/di-hickman-challenge.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com