Theme Thursday - Birthday Card

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Theme Thursday for March is Birthdays! And this card fits that nicely. I think I've mentioned before but this sketch happens to be one of my all time favorite card designs. It's one of those designs I come back to again and again, and it just works no matter what the paper! I only had a bit of this patterned paper left so it worked well. Just punched out the circles from another Glitz patterned paper leftovers, raise some circles with pop-dots and voila!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Glitz; Stamp: Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms; Ink: Clearsnap; Pop-dots;

Super simple and easy card but I love them simple and easy!

More soon!

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Di:

Your card is very cute. You and I were thinking along the same lines, because I used November 2007 sketch last night, too. Care to see my card? http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/847544?nocache=1

By the way, I aboslutely love your sketches. Keep 'em coming!

Take care - Regina Davis

Carolyn Mcavoy March 13, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Just beautiful...Love you work...

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

I gasped when I saw this card. This is my style. Love it. Might have to go home tonight and make one too.
Great sketches by the way.

Creative Mayhem March 14, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

love this sketch!!! thanks so much for sharing.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com