Happy Easter

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just wanted to share some Easter projects I've been working on recently. First up is a card I made for my March Article at Scrapbooking.com, which is all about Easter and Passover.

Supplies: papers, stamps, flower: Hot off the Press; Button: Misc;


Loving the Hot off the Press Products they sent me! The team at scrapbooking.com send the BEST goodie boxes! Seriously, fun stuff! One of the reasons I'm having to reshuffle and reorganize my room, so I can blame them in a lighthearted sort of way right? Them and Prima! ROFL! Plus I just got 2 boxes of projects back from one heart... one mind (including the birdhouses I mentioned on Friday!). Fun to get all those projects back!

This layout below is one that was featured as CHA in the Boxer booth. Apologies for the camera flash on the alpha stickers but it was CHA crunch time and I only managed to snap a quick shot before I had to mail everything. These are the new calendar papers, each month gets it's own theme.


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers, ribbon, buttons, alpha sticker: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stamps: Karen Foster; Ink: Clearsnap; Pen: Zig; Photo by Nancy Jones;


Have to say I am LOVING the Boxer Buttons. So many varieties and colors, too fun! Nancy's daughter Bella is just so cute. Oh and the photo has been retouched. The purple egg was originally red/pink... but that would have distracted from the flow of the layout. So I changed it to purple! The wonders of photoshop!


more soon!

Di

5 comments:

Nancywithajones March 23, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

OH you rocked it sista!! Bella looks adorable I like that color egg better actually I should have made her color the eggs darker and picked up the purple one bwahahahaha

StampinCathy March 23, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Your card is so pretty and colorful. Your LO out is just to cute for words.

Melanie H March 23, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

You must be very clever at Photoshop as I'd have no idea how to do that. Lol

Your card is wonderful, love the papers you used.

John March 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Oh love the buttons and the colors used !!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com