Manufacturer Monday - Arctic Frog wk 4

Monday, March 24, 2008

Week 4 of the Arctic Frog Manufacturer challenge here on the blog! So far I've done tons of cards with more to share next week! I have to say that the papers and colors have been great for all the guy birthdays coming up so I need to make a mental note of the color scheme.

One of the guy birthdays I have coming up later this month is for Bobs Dad. Now I always like to do something more personalized with these types of birthday so here we have a DAD birthday card, based on an old sketch.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Arctic Frog; Coaster: Arctic Frog; Sticker: DCWV; Rub-on: DCWV; Brads: Creative Impressions;

I mentioned in my newsletter that the card sketch: March #1 would work well for masculine cards too, and here is the proof. Just take off the scallops, add a geometric shape instead of the flower and you have something that would be great for any 'guy' birthday.

Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Arctic Frog; Rub-on: Misc; Die cut: Sizzix;

Remember as well to PUSH those supplies! These cards feature the same patterned paper and cardstock. I simply cut the diagonal from both sheets, and switched them out onto each card! I actually think they would work well for any age group too!

Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Arctic Frog; Rub-on: Misc; Die cut: Sizzix;

I think the card below reflects that you don't need a ton of "stuff" for an effective card. 2 bits of paper, cardstock, a coaster (could easily be more cardstock), sticker (or stamp) and some ribbon. Easy peasy! I love easy!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Arctic Frog; Coaster: Arctic Frog; Sticker: DCWV; Ribbon: Offray;

More Arctic Frog projects next week, which will be the final week of this months manufacturer challenge!

Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com