Card Sketch Dec #3

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ok here is the sketch for this week! Its based on an anniversary card I made back in September. (see below)

Above: this card is made using paper from the crafty keepsakes December Kit. I just added ink, stamping and a prima flower. Love the papers being two sided, makes finding matching cardstock a breeze! Below: the anniversary card the sketch is based on. DCWV card, again inking, and flower. Instead of brads I used the negative space from a hole punch.


This is a card my Mum made! She is getting better and better! Love the papers and colors!
Card by Linda Flinders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com