Manufacturer Monday - Arctic Frog wk 3

Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Monday! Half way through March and the midway point for the Artic Frog Manufacturer Month here on the blog! I have to say I am enjoying this so far, using my stash, lots of stuff to share on the blog, and getting cards done for friends and family! It's awesome!

Anyway here is a card for my younger cousin Luke. One way to use alphabet stickers on cards is to spell out words, or names. I have to say I do love this alphabet font! Also, yet another card based on a sketch from back in December 2006!


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers; Arctic Frog; Coaster: Arctic Frog; Alpha sticker: Arctic Frog; Sentiment sticker: DCWV; Corner Rounder: EK Success;

Basic design for this one. It wasn't going in this direction but before I knew it, it took on a life of it's own! That happens sometimes. The big design on the paper made this one tough to do for the guys, so I just added some flower buttons and called it done!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers; Arctic Frog; Alpha sticker: Arctic Frog; Buttons: Target;

One thing I noticed when I started looking through my stash for ribbon, is how well this ki ribbon goes with the Arctic Frog papers! Almost like they were meant to be together! As part of this monthly manufacturer challenge I'm making it a point to use STASH.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Arctic Frog; Ribbon: ki memories; Rub-on: Scrap-ease;

Many of the rub-ons I've been using on these cards are from company called Scrap-ease. I found the packs of rub-ons at Dollartree many months ago (could be over a year) and I bought loads. Birthday, congrats, thinking of you, celebrate. Well worth the money and they adhere great. You have to be so careful though with the dollarstore stuff, some of the rub-ons suck!
My tip: Buy one or two packs, get them home, use them and if they are good then go back for more! Or in my case, go to the car, rub them off onto the packet with a coin, see they work great and run back in for more!
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Arctic Frog; Ribbon: ki memories; Rub-on: Scrap-ease;

As I've been mentioning on the Saturday stamping blog posts, one of my goals is to use STAMPS more this year. I got some awesome Ranger ink pads and other stamp goodies recently and I really am itching to put them to use. I love this sketch for stamps, it just works really well in my opinion!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Arctic Frog; Stamp: Purple Sky ltd; Ink: Ranger


More Arctic Frog soon! And I'll be back later this afternoon with another post (yep three in one day!) announcing the Friday freebie winners! So there is still a little while to enter!

hugs

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com