St Patricks day

Monday, March 17, 2008

One thing that always makes me smile is the way the Americans thoroughly embrace St Patrick's day. I'm not really sure why, not THAT many of them have Irish decent surely! Any reason to celebrate is good enough I guess? lol! St Patrick's day here in the US is pretty much celebrated to the full, like Valentines day. There are party hats, glasses, gifts, shamrocks EVERYWHERE, and green is the theme for the day! So thought I'd share this St Patrick's day card today

Supplies: Papers & Rub-ons: one heart... one mind; chalks: Craf-T; pen: zig millenium;

Computer font inside card;


Another post coming soon!


Di

2 comments:

Jolene March 17, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I LOVE how you cut away the front of your St. Patty's card!

Unknown March 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

I have been amazed at the extent to which St Patricks Day is celebrated around the world, particularly in US. As the saying goes "Everyone is Irish on 17th March"!

Happy St Patrick's Day from N Ireland.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com