You go girl!!!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today is a special day!

Today is the birthday of one of my card sketch team!

But a very special member of my team....

Today is my Mothers birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! Not gonna say how old she is, 'cos she'd probably kill me, lol. But she is 20 years older than me :)





And for the cardmakers out there, here is a card I made recently for one heart... one mind. Still totally in love with the Sassy line! As you can see this was right in my scallop phase. Honestly I don't think I'm going to grow out of that one!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers, rub-ons, brad: one heart... one mind

More creative stuff tomorrow!

Di

4 comments:

Unknown March 16, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Congrats to your mother ! Your card is beautiful !

Brooke - in Oregon March 16, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Happy Birthday Mom!! Hope you had a fabulous day :)

Made by Mandy March 17, 2008 at 2:52 AM  

Happy Birthday to Linda, Hope you have a smashing day :)

Love the card Di and the scallop phase suits you.

Love

Mandy

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com