Stamping Saturday - best wishes gift

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yep two posts in one day! This one is for Stamping Saturday, so if you're looking for the blog party SCROLL DOWN!

Using up every scrap of this Glitz paper with cards this month! I guess this also fits the March theme of birthdays too! I don't claim to be the best stamper in the world, I just don't have the patience, but I AM hoping that doing stamping every week will (a) use my stash, and (b) make me slow down and take more time with techniques.


Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Glitz; Stamps: Sarah Beise (gift), Autumn Leaves (dots), Studio G (sentiment); Ink: Clearsnap;

I whipped this one up quick this morning as I realized I hadn't got a stamped project available. And to prove my point about patience, this is the FIFTH stamped image of that gift! The first couple I messed up with finger marks and smudges. Oh and yes, I have ink all over my fingers too. I am such a messy stamper!

More stamping every Saturday!

hugs

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 16, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown March 16, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Lovely card , great colors !

Pearl March 26, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

I hear you there on the stamping Di ! lol I think I know why i dont stamp more too ! It's not yet instant gratification yet for me being such a novice at stamping & I dont entertain mistakes very well ! hey ho ~! But i must do more of it too this year !

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com