Stamping Saturday - lookout!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

As always I'm trying to include more stamps into my projects hence the stamping Saturdays! This layout was done as part of a challenge for iscrap. One of those I kept adding and taking away bits to. The version I posted over at iscrap has an extra photo and the tag in a different place, plus no stitching on the green cardstock, and honestly even though I've changed it about... I'm still not 100% happy with it...

Supplies:- Patterned paper: spring explosion, Meredith Fenwick (Prima hybrid); Solid papers: Citrus punk, Gina Miller (prima hybrid); Stickers: Autumn Leaves & Creative Imagination; ink: ranger; stamps: HOTP & Inkadinkadoo; photoshop; acrylic paint pen - marvy urchida; font: sexsmith; tab: Misty Cato; Brads: Creative Impressions;

The layout is a scraplift of Mou Saha's Lucky layout. A scraplift was part of the challenge requirements and I just love her work. Perhaps that's why I'm not 100% happy with it? I don't scraplift well. I think in the time I've been scrapbooking I've done ONE scraplift I was truly happy with!

Oh and no my dogs didn't lost their spots! This is my sister-in-laws dog Flo. A Staffordshire bull terrier, and a little minx! More trouble than my two put together!

more soon

Di

1 comments:

lam March 30, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

scraplift or not I think it looks absolutly beautiful. Love the happy colours you used.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com