Sunday Sharing - little bit, baby card

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sharing this card today which is another I made with last weeks sketch. Love this design and it's a sketch I'll probably use a lot! I also am still loving this paper from Best Creations! Just stunning designs, and the glitter is so cool! The card Inside has a rub-on greeting of "little one".

Supplies: Cardstock: Worldwin, Bazzill; Paper: Best Creations; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Ribbon: Unknown; Rub-ons: EK Success; Epoxy: Unknown (if you know email me!)

Thanks for all the well wishes regarding the flu. Yep I am slowly getting a little better each day. Tomorrow will be a full week that I've had it :( I am starting to feel well enough to venture out of the house now though, usually for food :)

More creations tomorrow

Di

2 comments:

StampinCathy March 31, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

Love this card. Love the colors and I like how you added the circle behind the flower.

Angie C March 31, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

This is so fresh looking and beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com