Theme Thursday - birthday card

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Theme Thursday again! Boy these weeks come round quick! This one came together super easy. Again used one of my sketches from January 2008, another favorite of mine. I am drawn to cards with lots of white space.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamp: Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms; Ink: Clearsnap; Ribbon: Bobbin;

Ribbon is just Bobbin ribbon. I also inked the edges with the red ink, but you can't really tell from the photo. I am using the heck out of this stamp right now huh? Love the stamp sets by Kim Hughes. How cool would that be to have your own stamp line? Lucky girl but she's uber talented so it's well deserved!

More soon!

Di

1 comments:

Jeni Glee March 21, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

What an adorable card! I love it!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com