Manufacturer Monday - Cosmo Cricket #2

Monday, April 21, 2008

I was trying to decide whether or not to post this layout, or save it for my MMM entry (cos I am determined to enter this year!). Then I reread the rules and discovered that ALL the entry has to be new/unseen, including the photos. So that was that.

The Cosmo Cricket "Cogsmo" line, although aimed at Boy layouts is actually quite versatile. Last week I used it for a mini book and this week a layout. I have other plans for it too, just waiting for photos to dry :)

Supplies: Papers, ribbon, journal panel: Cosmo Cricket; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Paint Pen: Marvy Urchida; Rub-ons: Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars; Other: Brad;


In case you can't read the journaling: "For some reason both dogs love snuggling up to Bob when he is using his laptop. River especially loves to sit right in his lap. Is she watching the cursor move or wanting to check her animail?"

More Cosmo Cricket projects coming soon!


hugs

Di


Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com