Manufacturer Monday - Cosmo Cricket wk 3

Monday, April 28, 2008

Should be wk 4 but I missed a week with my hand being burnt. I was working with the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo line which honestly, I am running out of steam with. I think I just need to put this away and move onto approaching deadlines. Once I get ahead with my upcoming assignments, I can probably play again.

This layout is a hybrid one. As soon As I saw this fun paper I had this layout in mind. The title "Fun has U right in the middle of it" is from the 12x12 striptease sheet, which has tons of fun titles. I just cut it to make it work for a 8.5 x 11 layout. I think it works well with this layout. The hybrid part is the journaling panel which I created in photoshop and printed. You can find my tutorial on white text here.

"Fun" hybrid layout
Supplies: Papers & Title: Cosmo Cricket; Dotlets: Making Memories; Font: Arial;


This is the last Monday of April so next month brings a new manufacturer. In my original (pre flu and burn) plans I had planned on Reminisce... BUT, I think I am going to chose another. Maybe one where I only have a few sheets left (like March's Acrtic Frog). Feeling the need to just get stuff done. Plus I need to get back into my organization mission in here!

More soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com