card - got spots?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

While I was ill with flu etc I realized one of the cards I don't do that often is get well soon type cards. So I did a couple, and this one I thought was kinda funny. I do love dots and dotted papers especially, so the sentiment was kinda apt. Would be good for those suffering with measles, or chicken pox etc.

All supplies one heart... one mind;

I'm busy working on projects right now, and making preparations for National Scrapbooking Day, which is just one week away, May 2nd! Lots of things happening all around the web, but I hope to link you up to to some fun stuff happening which I'll be involved in. You got any plans for NSD?

See you tomorrow, have a great Sunday!

Di

3 comments:

jan williams April 27, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

You are so darn creative!!! I love each and every one of your designs!
You have really inspired me to make some cards.... Thank You!

Michelle April 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

What a fun card!

I will be at an all day crop for NSD on May 3rd - woohoo!!

Anonymous,  April 27, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

What a cute card. Made me laugh. I will have to make one of these.
Thanks for sharing.

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com