Stamping Saturday - CHA project

Saturday, April 26, 2008

As most of you will know I attended the Winter CHA show in Anaheim earlier this year. One of the great things about the show is the make'n'takes. Which is basically little classes put on by manufacturers that you get to make, and take home with you. At my first CHA in 2007 I didn't do many, just a couple to get a welcome break from walking, lol. This year though I challenged myself to do ones that push me. That meant anything with techniques, cos you all know I am technique challenged (lack of patience isn't a good thing for techniques!). Anyway, one of the make'n'takes I did was this card at the Hero Arts booth.


No idea on the actual supplies other than Hero Arts stamps. I also did some stamping stuff at the Ranger booth but cannot find the darn keychain. That was with Hero Arts background stamps which were beautiful!

I guess you could say CHA was the catalyst of the themed days here on the blog. Once I'd done some stamping and techniques there, I knew I was hooked. Plus I thought about my drawers here, bursting with stamps and inks and knew it was time to learn some patience and USE these supplies! So expect stamping stuff to be popping up all over the blog!

More soon

Hugs

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Hi Di,
I just love your card. It looks wonderful.
You have so much talent.

Sue ^i^

Sue April 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Hi Di,

I always like to check your cards out. Fun stuff and new ideas for me, a new stamper. :)

Pearl April 28, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

Haha I so hear you there about stamping & patience ! Looking forward to more of your stamping tips then !

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com