No Manufacturer Monday :(

Monday, April 7, 2008

Obviously due to my hand injury I cannot scrap, so I'm afraid no manufacturer Monday today. I have posts for the rest of the week already done, so there will be eye candy this week! Plus hopefully get chance to USE the stuff sitting on my table later this week!

In the meantime, here is an 8 1/2 x 11" template sampler pack I put in my store this week. If you are new to the blog and missed the template freebies in 2007 I packaged them into samplers and sell them for a reduced price! Great way to pick up the ones you missed, plus it gives people the chance to try out my templates without paying a lot for it!


Sampler pack #1 is available in my store, or my acot store. Plus I have lots more templates available too, so check 'em out!

Back later today with the Friday Freebie winner :)

Di

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember April 7, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

...glad your hand is getting better...that darn steam!

Angie C April 8, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Hope your hand is better soon Di - it must be so frustrating. Hugs

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com