Sharing: gift set

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yay, my Mum is back online! Darn computers. I managed to take pics of my hand yesterday, but I had the burn gel on so just got the reflection off the gel *sigh*. Took some pics again first thing this morning, and hopefully they turned out ok. Good news is I CAN still type, and do digital designing so just been playing on the PC. Working on some things for ACOT and digital stuff in general.

Made this last year, and if you were at CHA it was on display in the ohom booth. Just something a little different for me, and I totally loved doing it!



All supplies by one heart... one mind, except: Ghost Flowers: Maya Road; Cardstock: DCWV; Bling: Westrim Crafts;

The tin was an old cookie tin we'd had laying around for ages, painted with Krylon paints. Did these projects as I was switching rooms back in Sept/Oct last year. Definitely a time of change then!

More soon!

Di

3 comments:

Janneke April 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

oh wow! love these! especially the cookie tin! Awesome!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) April 7, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

i know i'm a bit late but here's my card for you apr #1 card sketch

hope you like

hugs jane x

http://carrollscreations.blogspot.com/2008/04/di-hickman-apr-1-sketch.html

Anonymous,  April 7, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

lovely creations..I love those Maya Road Ghost Flowers:)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com