Round Up March

Friday, April 4, 2008

Round up! - March

** As we don't have TV anymore I decided to do away with the TV/Movies question :) Although we did watch the movie "Cars" which I thought was a fun movie
**

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
All scrapbook related. I have the latest Simple Scrapbooks (I'm in it! See below), and Paper Creations (again in it, see below). I have a few books to read too, which hopefully I'll get around to next month. Where does the time go???


What special days did I celebrate and how?
Jocelyn's 21st Birthday, haven't seen her in ages as we never got chance over Christmas. Good to celebrate her birthday with her! Hope you had a good one Joc!

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Boxes from DT's. I got my 2007 projects back from one heart... one mind so been busy sorting all those out, rediscovering projects I'd forgotten about. Did my usual Friday Freebies which I'm enjoying.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
sick sick sick - Flu started on the 24th and well it's STILL lingering on. Generally I am a healthy woman but this thing kicked my ass!


What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

4th March - riding @ gormon (bob off "sick'). Too fun! This is me on my new Honda CRF (230cc). Sold the Yamaha too! Man I was sorry to see that bike go, but the Honday moooooooooves!!!!

Jocelyn's 21st birthday. We went down to Irvine to celebrate with friends.

We had lots of dinners out with friends this month to celebrate Bobs new job! Also some dinners with new friends and our usual get togethers with Sriky & Co.


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Vegetable Samosa. No seriously! Obviously I tried samosa's before but I MADE samosa's! Yep and they were ok too! I also made Aloo Gobi and Channa masala! I tell ya I'll be a decent cook yet!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I don't remember buying anything this month, nothing memorable!

What were this month's disappointments?
Getting flu! I had the flu shot darnit! Apparently it's not effective against ALL strains of flu, hmphf!

What were my accomplishments this month?
Few pubs to share this month!!!

Simple Scrapbooks March/April 2008: Thats my "bunny" Sky!

Paper Creations: Spring

Scrapbook Dimensions: Spring

Also opened a digital store at a cherry on top! Still can't believe I am selling there! Someone pinch me!

Anything else noteworthy to record?

Bob got a new job!
Congratulations honey!!! You deserve it!

1 comments:

Jens Place in Space April 4, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

I got the dirtbike stickers at a local scrapbook store. If you want email me and I'll send you some at mydesignsbyjen@aol.com

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com