Theme Thursday - Anniversary

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aprils "Theme Thursday" will focus on Anniversary cards. Without a doubt second to birthdays, anniversary cards are the other greeting card I send a lot of. I can't be the only person who has a ton of these to send? So let's get busy! This anniversary card below is hybrid. Such a quick and easy way to get cards done!

Digital papers & Embellishments: Trish Jones "hubba hubba" kit @ primahybrid.com; Font: Sexsmith, (larabie fonts) ; cardstock: DCWV; chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Brads: Chatterbox; Gems: Westrim Crafts; Ink: Clearsnap

So who's going to join in with me and make anniversary cards this month? I need to go through my calendar and figure out how many I need for the year and get them all done this month. Sounds good in theory :)





In other news... new template pack for 8 1/2 x 11 lovers! When I started the layout templates on the blog last year I never offered the 8 1/2 x 11 version (like I do now), so yesterday I took some time and actually got round to converting the templates.


You can find these in my digital store or my store at ACOT, on sale right now (even though they are already a bargain price!). Remember if you missed any of the free templates from last year the sampler packs are your chance to get them as a set, hence the cheap price!



more soon

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com