Heads up on a great discount!!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Ok, I'm no longer on the Design Team for TTS but I HAVE to mention their awesome store discount! They have a 35% discount off EVERYTHING in the paper store! Sounds too good to be true, but it includes ALL the new products too! I ordered the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo line and a blackboard book, quick shipping too, as I ordered it Friday and received it Monday! So yeah, if you want NEW scrapping stuff at a cheap price, definitely head on over!

Oh and whilst I'm talking about TTS, they have a great Comso Cricket contest on right now (hence my Cosmo Cricket order), which I really hope I get well enough to scrap for. Have supplies, have adhesive (another story for another day) now I just need energy, and mojo! You can find details of the contest here.

Ok enough for today...

2 comments:

Nancywithajones April 2, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

I loveeeee me some discounts and you know I love tracy so yeah TTS is an awesome deal and she just got in all the new BASIC GREY!!!! I wanna go roll in all of it!

It's Just me...Crazy "T" April 3, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

AWWW thanks gals.. I just love ya!!!
Remember the discount is always that 35% off too.. Not just a sale!!!!
Gotta check out the new BG!!!! Oh My is it awesome!!!!
lol
T
co-owner of TTS

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com