Theme Thursday - Anniversary

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Anniversary cards are the theme this month! I made these yesterday whilst trying to get my table cleared and tidy. I am making myself use up scraps and stash so these have a hodge podge of supplies on them.

This anniversary card has papers from scraps (been in there a while)! The scallop border are stickers I picked up at Dollartree months back. Ribbon is from Target, last seasons dollar spot! The rub-ons I have had forever! So pretty much everything is old on this one!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: 7 Gypsies; Ribbon: Target; Sticker: Miss Elizabeths; Bling: Westrim Crafts;

I made this one prior to the one above, and I'm not really happy with it. Ran out of the blue cardstock scraps to match and the card looks too simple. Maybe I've just been in a techniquey phase so this seems barren in comparison! Determined to use those scrap packs of Around the Block paper rather than stash them, I have a few scraps left!


Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Bazzill; Paper: Around the block; Stamp: Kollette Hall, Fiskars; Ink: Ranger; Pen: Sakura;

More anniversary themed projects next week!

Hugs


Di

3 comments:

Unknown April 17, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Love the card ideas- your templates make it really easy!

Mrs Frizz April 17, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Both cards are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous,  April 18, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

Great cards, Di!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com