Freebie - WINNER

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Apologies for not getting this posted earlier, yesterday just passed in a blur. Winner of the rub-ons is:
Karen: Oh I would love some freebies, please pick me :-)
Email me Karen and I'll send them out to you.

I may or may not be back later today with a tutorial Tuesday post. Some things happening right now that I need to digest, take some time to think. So I'm considering taking the rest of the day off and giving myself some breathing room.

I totally believe that things happen for a reason, and now I just have to figure out where to go from here...

back soon

Di

3 comments:

weekend-crafter May 6, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Oh Di, thanks a million for these, can't believe I've won Ye Ha:-)

I have sent you an email with my address, hope you get it.

Again, thanks a million.

Karen

Giovana May 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

I hope everything is ok with you.
God bless
Giovana

Beverley Todd May 7, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

Oh Di! that sounds ominous. Hope everything is OK & you find your solution soon. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!
Hugz
B x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com