Manufacturer Monday - Daisy Bucket

Monday, May 5, 2008

I had a tough time deciding which manufacturer to focus on this month. Last months Cosmo Cricket was tough because I had so much of it, so I decided to go with some manufacturer that I only had a little left of. Helps use the stash and makes room for more stuff!

So this month I chose to feature Daisy Bucket! I had some papers and die cuts left over from an online store guest design team spot in early 2007 so these are older papers, but I do love them!

This first card is loosely based on my #2 sketch from April. I think I mentioned last month that I am really into pens just lately so this one is proof of that. I used Versamark ink and then went over the stamp design with a metallic pen. This one is much better in real life as you can see the shimmer from the penwork.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Die cut: Daisy Bucket; Flower: Bazzill; Brad: HOTP; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Ink: Versamark; Pen: Sakura

Nice and simple card this one, again with the shimmer metallic pens. Regular stamping on this one. These papers have an awesome texture to them too, which I love.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Die cut: Daisy Bucket; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Pen: Sakura; Ink: Clearsnap;

More Daisy Bucket each Monday through May!

Hugs

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

good.......I am a pen manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com