Sharing - hybrid card

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well the Prima Hybrid NSD crop was underway this weekend! Lots of challenges and there is still time to enter some of the challenges if you get a move on and pop by the forums!

Supplies: digital papers: Dianne Rigdon Rue 88 paper; physical paper: IOD reverie; prima flower (bitty bag); font: bickham script; brad: bazzill bling brads; ribbon: Offray; other: stitching

I also thought I'd share this article link, from scrapbooking.com, love that ezine! If you haven't seen it before go check it out!

Had a blast yesterday at Disneyland. Long day but we really enjoyed it, best time ever!

More soon!

Di

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com