Friday Freebie - Stick em up!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Good morning! Ok I am determined to be productive today, lots to do and I have my to-do list in front of me ready to be checked off! This weeks Friday Freebie is a pack of alpha stickers from EK Success. Each letter is approx 1/2" high. Leave a comment and I'll draw a random winner on Monday!


Good luck! Back tomorrow with stamping stuff.

hugs


Di

14 comments:

StampinCathy,  May 9, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Love your card and what stamper couldn't use letters? Count me in. Can't wait to see what you are creating today. See you tomorrow.

Bunny B,  May 9, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Ooo! Love this. Please enter me in the draw :) Hope you have a fantastic weekend Di!!

bunnybox9 [at] gmail dot com

Anonymous,  May 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

YAY!! I love rubons!! pick me!
Jackie

Anita,  May 9, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Your card is adorable - especially since I love pink!

I hope I win the rub-ons!!!

http://stampinwithanita.com/

Amber,  May 9, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

What a cute font! I love all your ideas Di!

Louly,  May 10, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

how sweet of you Di! They look fab. xx

Joan Ottevanger,  May 10, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Hi DI,

Love your cards and layout there super and I love also letters I think you can have enough from them

Angie C,  May 10, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

I lurve rub-ons so would love to win these :-)

Your two cards are gorgeous Di

Jens Place in Space,  May 10, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

I really need some letters for my stash!!! Pick me!

Brandy,  May 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

oh wow how neat. well it'd be neat if i won lol.

VanillaCarmel,  May 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

hEY, I can handle freebies!!! love rub ons!!!

Deb Neerman,  May 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Yummy candy!! Thanks so much for the chance to win it!

You rock, Di!

~Hugs, Deb

Anonymous,  May 11, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

I would love to win, please pick me!

/Magdalena from Sweden

Janet ,  May 12, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Hope I am not too late. Would love to win your blog candy. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com