Hybrid cards for Mothers Day

Friday, May 9, 2008

Just popping by to mention that I have some new product in the store! Another card printables/template pack. This is set #2 in the series. The pack comes with:
  • 2 layered templates PSD files to use with any papers, and with the cards shown, perfect for Mothers Day!
  • PNG files for both cards for non-photoshop users!
  • 2 flattened jpgs, for an easy print and go card, or you could email it!
  • Printable hybrid sheets. Available as JPGs, PNGs, and now as a PDF! Just print, cut, assemble and send!


Naturally I have to test everything first! This is a 5"x5" card with digital papers etc made by yours truly. I printed this out from the PDF hybrid sheet, cut everything out and assembled the card traditionally. I just added real buttons and brads because... well why not?

Supplies: Digital papers & elements: Di Hickman; Font: BrushScript; Brads: Making Memories; Button: Unknown;

The other card in this pack is the standard 4.25"x5.5" invitation size card. Again I printed from the PDF version of the hybrid sheet (I had to make sure it worked).

Supplies: Digital papers & elements: Di Hickman; Font: Arial; Button: Unknown;

Yes I have discovered how to make PDFs from Photoshop! Maybe I was the last person to discover this I don't know? Maybe its just a feature available in CS3? Who knows? All I know is, YAY! Loving it!

More creations coming soon!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 9, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Love how these cards came out. I really need to try making some.
Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com