Layout Sketch - May

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I for one am happy to get May here. New month, new start, new layout sketch! As usual the sketch is below, but for a LIMITED TIME you can get the digital template free in my digital store. So snag it while you can. I'm gonna be changing up things next month so stay tuned!


Totally not feeling the layout mojo right now, but I whipped this layout up with a kit I'm working on. This one features "the guys" two of whom have moved away! Including G-man who is like our little bro! Irvine is so far away!

"Kings of Karaoke" layout by Di Hickman
Supplies: All by me, upcoming kit



"Riverfront Park" layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
supplies: Rainbow Sherbet Digital Kit by "Creativity By Crystal", "Promise Collection" by Shabby Princess; Font: Haettenschweiler




"Picking up chicks" layout by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: Karen Foster and 7 Gypsies papers, Bazzill cardstock, Colorbox chalk ink, Scenic Route and American Crafts alphabet stickers, EK success stickers, Michael's ribbon, raffia, JoAnn Craft Essentials brads




"Palacio" layout by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Imagination Project; Letter Stickers: Making Memories (painted); Chipboard: Creative Imaginations; Photo Corners: Scrapworks; Paint: Ranger Dabbers



"He shoots, he scores" layout by Jackie Price
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Alpha stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle; Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle; Cardstock: Bazzill; Stickers: Scenic Route; chipboard: Scrapworks; Tag: Jen Wilson’s: Ink: Blue Iris; Transparency: Transparent Touches & Tags transparency;




"Heaven Sent" Digital layout by Dawn Inskip
Supplies: ‘Evitangel’ kit by Dawn Inskip and Heather Manning




"Mr Freeze" digital layout by Egle Noel
Credits: Snow Day by Michelle Bradley; Joy Ride Embellishment Pack; Fonts: CK Fun Boxes, Calvin and Hobbes



Hook me up in the comments if you make a layout with the sketch, as I love to come check them out!

hugs

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 1, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Thank you for the great template. I love it!

Melissa May 1, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Thank you so much for this great template!! I can't wait to use it.

Anonymous,  May 2, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Wow - LOVE this template!! Really dynamic!

Angie C May 3, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Love all the LO's with this template. I'm not a scrapbooker, but the pages all look stunning

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com