Theme Thursday - Congrats!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I decided Congratulations cards would be my Thursday Theme this month. Congratulations cards are one of the staple cards in my stash. They can be used for so many occasions. Whether you need a card for an engagement celebration, new job, or as is topical right now - graduation!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV; Paper: DCWV; Rub-ons: Scrap-ease; Flower: Prima; Brad: Little black dress designs

As you can see, I kind of got inspired by my card/sketch from yesterday, just turned on it's side. Love this design, very versatile. Also loving the polka dot Prima's. As I was on a roll with the sketch I used up all this paper and made another card with the portrait version. As an accent for congratulation cards, silver works really well. I used 2 sheets of 12x12 paper for these cards and matching envelopes. Tip: make the envelope FIRST, then use the scraps to make the cards!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV; Paper: DCWV; Rub-ons: Scrap-ease; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Brad: Making Memories;

More congratulations cards throughout May!!!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Angie C May 3, 2008 at 5:58 AM  

Love these cards Di, the monochrome looks so classy

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com