Card Sketch July #1

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Wednesday! For us in the States this week is a short one with Friday off for 4th July celebrations! Everyone stay safe! I'll be cooking up a storm preparing for a party on Saturday. This weeks sketch looks pretty patriotic but easily alterable for different themes, as shown by me and the sketch girls this week!


This one was a tough one for me! But then that's mostly because my room is a BIG MESS right now. Post month-end projects and heading into a write up for a magazine I need to finish up (procrastinating!). Just using scraps on my table from previous Wednesday card sketches. Not totally happy with it, but calling it done!

"Friends" card by Di Hickman Supplies: Papers: Target; Stamp: Fiskars; Ribbon: Target; Photo corner: one heart... one mind



"hi!" card by Natalie Dever
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: MME; Die Cut: MME; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee; Other: Ribbon, stickles, button



"Happy 4th July" card by Linda Flinders



"Sweet land of liberty" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: KI Memories; Cardstock: Archivers; Transparency: Office Max; Rubs: Doodlebug



"You make my heart melt" card by Kim Hughes
Supplies: Paper: Scenic Route and Tinkering Ink; Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Heart Warmers set releases on July 2); Ink: Ranger; Colored Pencils: Prismacolor; Ribbon: Beaux Regards; Cardstock: Core'dinations;



"Shine" card by Beverley Todd
Supplies: Papers, Chipboard Star & Die Cut: Cosmo Cricket; Ric Rac from stash



"happy birthday" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Making Memories Coastline papers, chipboard star, Lakeland glitter, black Versafine ink, Heidi Grace sentiment stamp, Fiskars “All about the borders” stamp, organza ribbon, rhinestones.



"best wishes" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: PP (both sides) The Paper Company, Ribbons – Angel Crafts, Bling – Kaiser, Chipboard Star – Deluxe Designs, Stamps: Woodware



"Thank You" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies: pp: Scenic Route; Bazzill Just the Edge; chipboard: Maya Road; ink: CTMH; flower: Petaloo; ribbon; stickers: Scenic Route and Making Memories; button: Creative Cafe; Thread



"Come Home Soon" card by Kristin Shulz
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey, MAMBI and DCWV rubs, InkEssentials pen, Cuttlebug Diecuts, Basic Grey Ribbon



As always link me up in the comments if you do the sketch and I'll come check them out! (I'm behind so bear with me!)

Hugs Di

1 comments:

Susie Little July 7, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

Hi There,

Heres mine........

http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/07/few-challenges.html

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com