Theme Thursday - Christmas Cards!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Its July and one of the popular themes for this month is "Christmas in July" so lets make holiday cards! Whether christmas, hannukah, or yule get those cards started NOW! We're half way through 2008, that means we have half the year to prepare for celebrations. By my estimations we have 25 weeks till the big day, minus say 2 weeks for posting, so we have 23 weeks! Now that's not that long really. So figure out how many cards you need divide it by 23 and that's how many cards you'll need make a week - MINIMUM! Who's with me?

All Supplies: one heart... one mind

I already have a few made so I have a little bit of an edge on most people I guess. All I need to make are 2-3 cards a week. Maybe a few more for extra's.

Papers, brads, rub-ons: one heart... one mind; Pen: Sakura

I keep all my holiday products together so that I can just grab and create. I actually plan on making holiday cards with my sketches each week. I figure one a week with the sketch, thats half the work done!

More soon

Hugs

Di

7 comments:

Beverley Todd July 3, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Can't guarantee to do them every week - but I reckon 4 per week ought to do it!!
So I guess I'm with ya then! LOL

jo July 4, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Love those papers Di. Very difficult to find OHOM over here!
Will have to give the Christmas cards a go I think - I reckon one a week will do me LOL!

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Yeah like i said last night Di im starting today :-) need to get them going i love that paper you used any spare hahaha well i am your Mum, what do you say girls do you all agree hehehehe

jo July 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

I think she should give you some Linda!!!:)

Spot-On July 4, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Hey Mum, you should double check that box I sent ya! There was some of that in there! Plus the brads! Granted you had other things on your mind probably at the time with your op. But I am positive those papers were in there! Check the papers cos they are double sided! The stripes has argyle on the reverse.

Anonymous,  July 6, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Hi All
Yeah Sorry Di i have got the same paper and it was in that box of goodies you sent TA :-) have good weekend girls xxxxxxxx

Alie July 7, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

http://aliehelder.web-log.nl/fam_helder/

Just made cards with your sketch
Love it but used my papers here in Germany

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com