Manufacturer Monday - Reminisce

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm not normally one for themed product but in certain cases I make exceptions, one of these is for Reminisce. If you are looking for product for a certain themed occasion chances are that they have paper, and stickers to match.

I first came upon Reminisce whilst browsing my LSS and I spotted some Vegas papers. Since then I've always had some Reminisce in my stash, whether location (Vegas, New York, California) or Seasonal (Halloween, Christmas/Winter, Summer) their products really do come in handy.

A few months ago Reminisce sponsored Scrapstreet Magazines Spotlight feature and I got to play with the Tropical Elements line, perfect for photo's here in California! This layout was published in Scrapstreet recently.

Supplies: Patterned papers: Reminisce; Cardstock: DCWV; Stickers: Reminisce; Brads: Creative Impressions; Chipboard: Target; Pen: Sharpie, Sakura

Of course I had to make a card too! I haven't found a paper line yet that I couldn't make cards from! I admit it, I'm an addict! This card was published in Ready Set Create, (Cards special edition).

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia pacific; Paper: Reminisce; Stickers: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Target

I have more of this paper line, plus some others (inlcuding some halloween, summer papers and more). So I should have lots to share this month!

Happy Scrapping!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com