Theme Thursday - Christmas Cards!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Penultimate week of the Christmas in July theme! I am having so much fun with this theme, I may continue with this the rest of the year! I'm increasing my Christmas card stash (I think these two makes nine cards done) and using my supplies! Win win situation!

As you can see I am still using the Colorbok paper. I had 4 sheets, either with squares or circles printed on. I think, with using it for envelopes too, I have used almost all of it, so that's great news! Pink isn't my normal choice for Christmas cards but I do seem drawn to it this month!

Supplies: Paper: Colorbok; Brads: Making Memories; Rub-ons: JoAnns; Floss: Kreink;

Supplies: Paper: Colorbok; Brads: Making Memories; Rub-ons: JoAnns;

How is everyone doing with their holiday prep? Like I said with these two I am up to 9 cards done!

More soon

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 24, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Well my stash is about 35 at the moment ;-) yeah at lost hey and i do go to work too not sitting making cards all day hahahah

June Houck July 25, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Great cards and using your stash AND I love the non-traditional color. Fabulous!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com