Card Sketch July #4

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For some reason this month I am getting lots done but still falling behind! Not sure what's up with that? Anyway here is this weeks card sketch. Four panels with sentiment on one panel. Eyelets and ribbon are as always a suggestion. Remember you don't have to stick with the sketch exactly, see where it takes you! As usual the digital template is available free in my store for a limited time! Snag it while you can.


I struggled with this one initially. The sentiment was giving me issues, so I just went with what felt right with the card. The paper, I don't know who makes it. Found it in my stash pile of 'unknowns'. Gotta use that stuff up!

"Boy" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV; Eyelets: MM; Stickers: Miss Elizabeths; Other: Papers, ribbon;




"true beauty" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: October Afternoon pp; Dew drop ink; Scenic Route sticker; Prima flowers; Kasier Craft pearls



"time to party" card by Raechelle Bellus
Supplies: supplies: card, patterned paper, tag, ribbon: Cherries Jubilee; button: Foofala; DMC floss; white gel pen



"Happy Birthday" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: SEI; Brads: Making Memories; Rub: Crate



"wonderful world" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card. My Mind’s Eye papers, chipboard from local bargain shop, Versamagic chalk ink, paper lace ribbon from bargain shop, MM brads, organza ribbon.



"a-maz-ing" card by Pearl Liu
Supply List : Bazzill Scalloped CS, Sandylion Licorice Collection pp, WRMK White Out Layered Chipboard tag , Sakura Aqua Glaze Black pen .



"happy birthday to you" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Cardstock – Various Bazzill, Bazzill Cardstock Just the Edge, Buttons from stash, Twine from local craft shop, Clear Stamps – Heidi Grace, Ribbons from Angel Crafts



"Christmas" card by Linda Flinders



"Love" card by Kelli Smith
supplies: cloud 9 wedding collection, stickers with Glossy accents, Maya Road chipboard


7 comments:

Candy July 23, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

What a fabulous layout and such beautiful cards!!

Made by Mandy July 23, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

What a great sketch, I can see this being really useful especially for men's cards.

shannon July 24, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Love seeing the Sandylion card by Pearl Liu. Beautiful. Always like to see how our products are being used.
Shannon Lavigne
Sandylion Sticker Designs

Anonymous,  July 26, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

I luv sketches, great use of this sketch ladies, very nice!

Beverley Todd July 27, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Great DT Cards there! Just posted mine on my blog: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/2008/07/dis-july-4-sketch.html

Deb Neerman July 28, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

WoWzA, love these samples!

You can find my take HERE.

Thanks for a great sketch!

Susie Little July 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Hi There,

Heres mine........

http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/07/couple-of-challenges.html

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com