Card Sketch August #4

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well sorry about not posting yesterday, but I the headache from hell. I did have a post lined up but forgot to schedule it. I have wisdom teeth cutting through and the heatwave we're having isn't helping matters either. Trying to stay hydrated. So yeah all in all a bad start to the week. But on the bright side I guess I'm a week ahead now on Tuesday posts! lol.

Anyway here is this weeks card sketch. As always the digital template is available for a limited time in my store. Grab it while you can.



This sketch is actually based on an older card of mine from 2006. Just a fun design and I wanted to see what the sketch girls would do with it, and they rocked it! As usual! Here is my version: Just using scraps and stash still. Gotta get the pile down!

"Cherish" card by Di Hickman Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Rub-ons: Basic Grey; Flowers: Prima; Papers: Target; Ink: Clearsnap; Rhinestones: Westrim Crafts;



"" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies- cs: DCWV and Bazzill; digital kit: SMJ designs Birthday Wishes (Shabby Miss Jenn Designs)




"Boo" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Making Memories (inside), Heidi Grace Designs (outside); Transparency: Hambly; Mini Pom Trim: Paper Valise; Bling: MAMBI; Felt: Queen & Co. Stickers: Making Memories; Other: machine stitching;



"hello" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Cardstock – Bazzill, Blossoms – Petaloo, RicRac – Angel Crafts ribbon kit, Letters – local craft shop, Bling – Kaiser, Stamps: Unknown



"enjoy" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, burlap, various Prima flowers, Papermania and DCWV brads, Kaiser rhinestones, various beads, Stickles, buttons, Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha, Bic Mark-it pen, Heidi Grace flourish stamp, Colorbox chalk ink, Marvy pen.



"make a wish" card by Kelli Smith
supply list: Basic Grey paper from the cupcake collection, Ceative imaginations Make a wish paper. Heidi swapp bling flourish



"Seasons Greetings" card by Linda Flinders



"Peace" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies : Anna Griffin Maime Christmas Kit , Autumn Leaves Be Jolly Ribbon , AMM Jelly Stickers, EK Success Sticker, Sakura Aquaglaze Pens




"I adore you" card by Kristin Shulz
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Quick Quotes and Basic Grey; Felt and Flowers: Prima; Jewels: Hillary Duff; Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal and Lime; Unknown Rubons



As always link me up in the comments if you do a card with the sketch, I love to come check them out!

7 comments:

armywife August 27, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

I hope you are feeling better!!!

StampinCathy August 27, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

These are are just fabulous. I just love the take everyone took.

Pearl August 27, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

O my ! fab cards by everyone ! I actually thought of a cupcake card when I first saw this sketch ! alas I chickened out of trying it out ! lol

Raechelle Bellus August 27, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

I adore each and every one of these fabulous cards girls! Excellent take on the sketch! I think this is my fav. so far. ;)
Rae

jakey August 29, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Lovely exapmples and it's a fab sketch :) Love Annette's!

Denise August 29, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

great sketch yet again, here is my take on it:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/08/di-hickman-card-sketch-challenge-august.html

Deanne Clarke August 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Cool sketch!!!
I tried it!
You can find it here:
http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2008/08/sorry-guys-youre-gonna-be-sick.html

It's called YOU'RE THE BEST

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com