Theme Thursday - thank you

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Theme Thursday this month is Thank You cards, and it's the last week! Wow time goes fast huh? I guess this fits Thursday and Saturdays posts as its all stash too! I got this DCWV card making pack 2+ years ago and hardly touched it. Found it again during my clean up and figured it's time to use that sucker! So I whipped up this card. You can't really tell in the pic but the brad on the flower is the same pink as the paper, it's one of those shimmer ones from Bazzill and doesn't photograph well.

Supplies: Card base, paper, sticker: DCWV; Scissors: EK Success; Brads: JoAnns, Bazzill; Flower: Prima;

More soon

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com