Christmas Card Frenzy!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I said I'd been busy lately and I really wasn't joking! Just to prove that here are some Christmas cards with step by step tutorials I did for Craftbits.com
Button Embellishments card
Candy Circle card
Chalked Christmas Tree Card
Circle stickers Card
Embellished Circles Card
Reflective Vinyl Card
Sentiment Panel Card
Ribbon sentiments Card
Silver Foil Card
Snowflake Design Card
I did 12 cards for them in total all of which are available for viewing on their site. Plus that's 12 more cards into my Christmas card stash! Also notice how I used the 3 Bugs in a Rug products from my manufacturer spotlight this month? AND lots of my stash! I am using it up!!! Heck I even used CHALKS! They haven't seen the light of day for a long while!

How is everyone doing using their stash?

Have a great weekend!

Di

1 comments:

StampinCathy August 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Di,
All the cards are so pretty and great tutorials. You ROCK!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com