Manufacturer Monday - 3 Bugs in a Rug

Monday, August 25, 2008

I said I'd get around to doing a layout and I did! I know, no-one faint!!! Wow it's been a while since I did a paper layout, and I can honestly say I REALLY enjoyed it! This one came together pretty quickly which doesn't happen that often for me. I decided to use the diamond paper and already had the photo printed as a reject from another project, then everything just came together. Nice when that happens. The journaling is a little blurred but I'm living with it... I tried a new technique and still ironing out the kinks.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Stickers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Photo corners: one heart... one mind; Rub-ons: Around the block; font: Times;

All in all I have to say I do have a soft spot for 3 Bugs in a Rug products. Their designs tend to be colorful and geometric which is my preference for papers. The only thing I'm not really sure about of theirs is the monogram letters. I'd prefer a smaller font to use for titles, like their sticker alpha's. Definitely looking to do more projects with 3 Bugs in the future!

Back later with the Friday Freebie winner!

Di

2 comments:

StampinCathy August 25, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Love your LO and what a cute puppy.

Didi August 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

What a cuddly looking puppy! love the colors of this and how you used the diamond paper.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com