Free August Desktop

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow August already! Is it just me or is 2008 just zooming by? Well hopefully this post goes ahead on schedule as we're busy celebrating BOB'S BIRTHDAY! Yay! Happy Birthday sweetie!

As it's a new month that means new Desktop for the computer. Both 1280x800 and 1024x768 versions are included in the download. You can snag this at my stores: Di Hickman Designs or ACOT.


If you're interested in the kit used it's my latest "Summer Fun" kit. I do have to say I had a BLAST with this kit, so much fun to make! Full of Summer colors and a few themed embellishments, and especially fond of the popsicle stick frame and slide mount layered frames.


As always the kit is available as separate paper, alpha and embellishment packs too for your convenience but is cheaper to buy as a kit. And for the whole of August I have a storewide coupon for 25% off! Simply enter: 25OFFDH upon checkout at either of my stores!

Enjoy!

Di

1 comments:

Janneke August 1, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

what a fun kit!
Happy Birthday Bob!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com