Stash Saturday

Saturday, August 2, 2008

How is everyone doing this weekend? I'm busy writing and creating today (and been out in the garden for a while before it got too hot!). Saturdays are stash days, old product only. Not sure who makes the patterned paper (I have a feeling it's either ki or reminisce), but it's been in my scraps for a LOOOOOONG time! Ditto with all the rest really, most of it is scraps from other projects.

Paper: Unknown (DCWV for envelope); Cardstock: DCWV; Sticker: JoAnns; Ribbon: ki memories

Notice it's a Christmas card too! Doing double duty, using stash and getting my pile of Christmas cards DONE for this year. Still working away on those, and hope to get lots done ahead of time! I think I am up to 22 now. Have to check the pile :)

Offline day tomorrow, though I have a post scheduled. Have a great weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com