Manufacturer Monday - 3 Bugs in a Rug (wk 2)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 2 of my focus on 3 Bugs in a Rug manufacturer spotlight. As I'd been on a Christmas card kick lately I figured I'd use up some of the 3 Bugs Christmas line I had for some cards. Not sure what these cards bring my total too, I need to go through and count how many I've done as I've lost count! lol.

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: JoAnns; Brad: one heart... one mind; Pen: Sakura;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Button: Unknown; 3D Adhesive dots: 3l;

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: JoAnns; Brad: one heart... one mind; 3D Adhesive dots: 3l;

These two cards use some silver shimmer vinyl offcuts that Bob used in my craft robo. I kept the scraps thinking they would be good for cards, and I was right. However they are a pain to photograph. Mostly cos I couldn't be bothered to set up the cards outside and just took the pics inside my craft room. So that glaringly white strip is actually reflective silver ok!

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: JoAnns; Brad: Boxer Scrapbooks; 3D Adhesive dots: 3l; Other: Shimmer Vinyl;

As I was going all blingy I decided to break out the bling! Used some stickles and the Sakura stardust glitter pen on this card. Again not easy to see in the pic, but trust me it looks better IRL.

Supplies: Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: JoAnns; Brad: one heart... one mind; 3D Adhesive dots: 3l; Other: Shimmer Vinyl; Pen: Sakura; Glitter: Sickles, Ranger;

More projects soon!

Di

1 comments:

Chriss Rollins August 12, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Great Cards Di,
your ATC's you made for our challenge are showing on our club blog.
thanks for taking part.
Your swaps will be with you soon.
chriss x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com