Stash Saturday

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hey it's Stash Saturday again! Wow this week I really dug into the stash!!! This paper has been in my stash since I started scrapbooking in 2003, it was on sale at a store that has since closed. One of those times where you just HAVE to buy it cos it's on sale, then it sits in your stash, lol.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill, Prism, DCWV; Paper: Provocraft; Brads: Provocraft; Rub-on: PSX; Rhinestones: Westrim Crafts;


I dug out some coordinating cardstock for a couple of monochromatic cards. The rub-on is OLD as I believe PSX have closed (pity their rub-ons rocked). The newest thing is probably the flower brads by provocraft which are about 18 months- 2 years old! lol!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Provocraft; Brads: Provocraft; Flower: Prima; Acrylic: JoAnns; Ribbon: Target;

So what about you? What old stuff are you dragging out and finally using?

Have a great weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com